April in songs





Hello there kitty cats,

And welcome May, I wasn't expecting you, but I'm glad you're here.
Your appearance also means this schoolyear is coming to an end and I don't think I can handle that thought yet.

April has been lovely and I would hate to just let him leave without a decent goodbye.
But instead of a good old monthly favourites with just words and photo's, I thought I'd tell you all about April in songs.
The songs I've been listening to a lot in April, the songs that were stuck in my head for days, the ones that helped me get through the week and of course the ones I really want to share with you!

This post is inspired by the always amazing Olivia and her monthly playlist posts! and her oh so amazing spotify playlist 'You old romantic'

So without further ado, here is my april in songs:

1. Little May- Boardwalks (also Aprils' jingle)
2.Corinne Bailey Rae - Green aphrodisiac
3.Chairlift- I belong in your arms (Thanks to ultimate babe Olivia)
4.Etta James- Trust in me
5.Eefje de Visser - De koek (a Dutch one)
6.Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
7.Amy Winehouse- Stronger than me
8. BeyoncĂ© - Love on top
9. Lianne La Havas- What you don't do
10. Moses Sumney- Plastic



I could listen to this list all day! I hope your music was just as lovely in April and that it will continue to be as great, if not greater in May.
Oh! Exciting things music -wise: I am going to see Gregory Porter in November! I know that's still many moons away, but I cannot wait!
Have a good week pumpinks.

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts