Dear Britt, I get Taylor now #18

This is the face of a happy birthdaygirl! <3


Dear Britt,

Wow it has been a while since I last wrote you a letter.
But this is honestly the first time in a long time that I can actually sit down and write you the letter you deserve. I just finished cleaning up all the sushi and noodles left-overs. I really loved having you here tonight! I can't believe we didn't see eachother for a whole month before tonight.
Things are getting out of hand slightly.. School is busy, lovely, intens and kind of overwhelming but magical at the same time, at all times.
I turned 22 this week, as you know. And for the first time I didn't feel like writing a birthdaycard to myself. I was actually baking 200 Brookies the night before and just got out of the shower when the clock striked 00:00. 
You sounded really happy tonight, with all the spare time on your hands you can actually take some time off and relax. You deserve it babe, so please enjoy it!
I really want to become the best actress I can possibly be, But it's hard. I don't think I've ever cried this much at school as I have in these past three weeks. Both hormonal and part of the class I was in (so within an assignment). And of course there were the tears that I just couldn't help.
I received so many amazing and lovely messages on my birthday. I don't think I've ever felt this much love from everyone I know. And I'm talking about my classmates/ school now. I've only known these lovely people for 6 months now and they sort of drowned me with love and cuddles and kisses and such lovely presents that I want to cry.
We really love eachother, eventhough we don't know eachother that well.. It's a weird but amazing relationship that I cherisch with all my heart.
Sorry babe..  I don't know what else to say in this letter. I know one thing for sure; 22 by Taylor Swift is finally a song I can relate to!




I really want to put more effort into my blog again and write you more often!
I hope you didn't mind my absence!

Kisses on your elbows.

Romy

Popular Posts