Blogmas day 10: 10 things I suck at



Hello there kitty cats,

Sorry for missing two days of blogmas. I was in a coma. And that made think about life. And about the person that I am.. Deep thought for a coma you may think.. 
Well there are a couple of things you should know and love/ accept about yourself; the things you're good at and the things you suck at. And after being on this planet for almost 22 years *starts playing 22 by Taylor Swift* I have come to the realisation that there are certain things I will never be good at. No matter how hard I try. And it's not a bad thing, you don't have be good at everything. But you should be aware of the things you just cannot pull off/ be/do.
So after posting a list with 25 facts about me and 10 reasons to love me. I think this was the only list missing.

10 things I suck at:
confrontations; also something to add to this list.


1. Making decissions. As in I can't even choose between two bottles of water in the supermarket. Let alon a whole shelf.

2. Zippers, they just always break.. especially the ones on my coat. Thank Goddess for buttons.

3.  Math.. I just can't.

4. Time management, when it comes down to my own time. example; Blogmas.

5.  Saying no. it's work in progress, but I am still bad at it.

6. Leaving a party/dinner/ somewhere nice with friends or family.

7. Keeping my white shirts clean. I always manage to spill food, drinks or make up/ something I don't even know somewhere...

8. Throwing things away; think clothes but also birthdaycards. I am a horder but only about the sentimental stuff.

9. Asking for help. I'd rather fall flat on my face and drag myself across the floor as far as I can first, before I ask for help.

10. Keeping long stories short. I just can't figure out which parts are important and which ones could be left out.

This list is probably one of the easiest ones I've ever written. As I said before, I know what I'm good at/ what I can actually develop. But these things just never seem to get better.
Writing it all down actually feels good. I think I could even add these things to the 10 reasons to love me list. Since these are also things that make me lovable. I hope. 
You gotta love yourself, flaws and all (as Beyonce says).
Anyway, on to the last few days of blogmas!

Kisses on your elbows.

Romy

Popular Posts