Dear Britt, this week I've been #12




Dear Britt,

I am sorry about the delay. I just couldn't fit it into my packed sundaynight.
After a really busy week and being in desperate need of a nice weekend I was really looking forward to your letter. It's nice to have a period with more time to relax and do other things like blogging/ thinking about your blog a lot more. Don't worry, you'll be busy again before you know it.
I really liked your weekly vlogs, but I do love reading your blog too. I guess you are making the right decission.

This week (or technically last week) was filled with lights, sound and a lot of other technical stuff.
And it ended with hay, eggs and overalls. what a twist! It was a lot of fun but also exhausting.
I really want to post more on my blog as well. And one of the things I've been doing is going through all of my old posts and trying to figure out which ones I really want to continue writing and which ones I could leave out or write less often. Like my monthly favourites.
I feel like I could only write about the people and things I do at school every month, whilst October was filled with dinner and concerts with friends.. This month just wasn't anything else but school and work. So I think I'll just post a favourites post every now and then about my current favourites. That way I don't feel obligated to write one every month. My letters to you on the other hand are here to stay. I love reading and writing them.
Tomorrow december starts, in my book that means it's officially christmas!! So I am getting the fairylights out and will start playing all the Spotify christmasplaylists. I think I'm going to bake gingerbreadmen cookies somewhere next week!
These are the last few weeks before our christmasbreak.. how weird!
I hope all is well my love!

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts