Dear Britt, this week I've been #6

just because this is the only month I can use this photo.



Dear Britt,

How amazing is october so far?!
Being in love with a city is deffinitely not on the list of weird things humand do.. Licking a hedgehog or murdering eachother and destroying the planet are perfect examples of what is.
Sorry for the outburst there.. But I feel you my love. I have the same thing with London or England in general. Although Amsterdam is pretty darn beautiful too. Anyway, The Efteling is also nice, nothing competes with rollercoasters, wondering around a fairytaleforrest and watching little fairies and trolls whilst flying around in a big lilly/cocoon. #lifegoals

This week has been wonderful. I had a really good week, made huge steps in most of my classes and I can say that I have deffinitely ended the first half of this semester good.
I think one of the loveliest things I've heard this week was: "You're a real singer!" I've never gotten that label before. So hearing that from one of my favourite teachers (who is, just like all the other ones, incredibly talented) was the cherry on my 8 layer cake.
This break could not have had a better timing. I didn't really think I needed it, but these past 8 weeks have flown by and I need some time to catch up on myself.
And I need time to get actually be back at home again. Like fully, mind, body and soul-home.
So our date night this tuesday, the Fink concert with my little sister thursday and our lovely dinner with the Zwerries are the perfect way to do that.

I guess there's not much more I have to tell you this week. I'm just looking forward to spending tomorrow morning in bed with a nice smoothie, doing some yoga after that and catching up on some sleep and administration. (read; editing vlogs, do my homework so I don't have to do it all this weekend.. running some errands and writing blogpost. Oh! And getting my camera fixed)
Okay this to do list is as long as my life, so I'll cut it here.

See you on tuesday my love.

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts