The casual sunday vlog; blogger date night

Hello there kitty cats,

Another week in June, and how lovely is this weather?! *sun adoration dances all over the place*
Remember the blogpost about my blogger date night with Britt last sunday?
I wrote a little something about the food, put some fancy photo's of my outfit and the food in it as well.. Doesn't ring a bell? here you go, have a look..
Well as I've said in that post; it was a lovely, relaxed, sunny evening with blogging material galore.
So I also vlogged a bit!
It's well edited, if I may say so myself, I've tried to capture the lovely, positive and relaxed vibe of that evening, so I hope it puts a smile on your face! 'Cause it definitely put one on mine!






Have a great week munckins!

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy




Popular Posts